Monday, October 31, 2011

Nominate An Amazing Mom!



Are you a mom or know a mom who has a passion for photography?  Do you know a mom who could use a break? (I know, we could all use one!)   I'm so excited to offer one free seat just for YOU!  One mom will get to attend my photography class,  Click!  Taking Better Pictures of Your Kids for free.

Moms are always giving and I want to give back to moms.  To nominate yourself or another mom just send an email to nickiemullin@gmail.com and tell me why you would like to attend the workshop.   I'm looking for a mom who has always wanted to learn photography and maybe can't afford a class.  A mom who could use some good news and bring a smile to her face.  If you're that mom or know one, please nominate yourself or her.  Nominations must be in by Friday, November 11th, by 10pm.  The winner will be announced Monday, November 14th.

Winner must be able to attend the workshop on Saturday, November 19th, 10am- 2pm.  Held at the Working Place, Metro Rose Square , 290 Yenlo St., Wasilla.  Winner must also have a D-SLR camera.

Click here for details about the workshop.







No comments:

Post a Comment