Thursday, April 29, 2010

Little Baby C

Isn't she a little beauty? I just love her little mouth. It's hard not to grow attached to these cute babies I get to photograph.

Can you see where she gets her beautiful looks from? Yes, her mother is gorgeous!!! And I love her hair (she does hair by-the-way.) This is one of my favorite pictures. I love black and whites but I also love capturing that perfect moment when you can see that connection.

I love it when I can get a shot of them smiling in their sleep.

Of course I have to include a picture of their little feet.

Hope to take more pictures of Baby C as she grows.

3 comments:

  1. Nickie, you did an amazing job! I love them! I can't wait for you to take more as she grows! Thank you for taking her pictures and capturing this precious moment in time for ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Addriene looks so gorgeous! Nickie, She is totally right you capture moments you are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nickie, these are so great! Wow!! What a fun job!! ;)

    ReplyDelete